Please provide the artwork design or photo for reference. Each order should have clear artwork with complete information of quantity, size, colors, backing, and border finish. Send us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a quote with your design and tell us how many pins you would like to order.
For color reference, browse our colors selections. Or send us your existing samples for color matching.
When design consultations are approved and agreed upon, the custom order will be entered into our system, processed, and the Sales Order confirmation / Performa Invoice will be emailed to you.
Preferred- We prefer to receive art in one of the following four vector formats (in order of preference). .ai, .eps., .pdf, cdr (Vector format with fonts converted to outlines or curves and include size, quantity, and colors)
- Adobe Illustrator (any version, convert fonts to outlines/ curves)
- EPS (any version, convert fonts to outlines/ curves)
- PDF (any version, convert fonts to outlines/ curves)
- Corel Draw (any version, convert fonts to outlines/ curves)
Acceptable– File formats accepted – raster art
Art received as raster art will need to be redrawn as vector art and then will be prepared for die striking. If you do provide art to us in raster format, it should be in one of the following formats(Actual size, 300dpi):
- Adobe Photoshop (Never flatten/merge layers of a .psd)
- JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, PPT, DOC (Actual size, 300dpi)
For rush orders, we will contact you as soon as we receive your orders to go through the details and confirm the price and ship date.