How to choose the personalized pin style?
The two most popular lapel pin types are classic embossed pins and metal die struck pin badges. We will guide you through the available lapel pin styles and assist you in selecting the perfect one for your unique custom made pin project. Additionally, we'll provide tailored recommendations for the best pin manufacturing process based on your design and preferences.
● Which Lapel Pin Style Best Suits My Needs?
○ Soft enamel lapel pins are the most popular form of custom lapel pins. The personalized soft enamel pins are extremely vibrantly colored, durable, and cost effective. Custom made soft enamel lapel pins are made of a die struck metal with colored enamel filling the recessed metal areas.
○ Custom die struck pins offer a classic appearance. The die struck process is most notable for its raised polished surface and recessed textured background. Custom die struck pins are the most popular choice for service and years of service awards. The personalized die struck metal pins use a brass or copper base metal chosen for its softness to achieve a high quality stamping.
○ Custom cloisonné pins are the highest quality pin badges. The best cloisonne' hard enamel pins have a jewelry-like appearance with meticulous hand-crafted detailing. Each cloisonné pin is stone polished and plated resulting in an exquisite piece of jewelry.
○ Custom silk screen pins process gives the custom lapel pins maximum flexibility in print space, design , and color. The custom logos on a silkscreen pin goes all the way to the edge, eliminating the need for a metal border.
○ Full color custom Offset Lapel Pins offer the highest resolution and crystal clear detail. These custom metal pins have a smooth surface to which the art design is printed on that surface and faithfully reproduces it on a lapel pin.
● What Size Should I Order for the Metal Lapel Pin?
Common pin sizes typically range from 0.75" to 1.0". The average size for team trading pins is 1.75", with 90% of teams opting for sizes of 1.50", 1.75", or 2.00". Custom lapel pins are available in virtually any size, tailored to your specific needs, whether it's a custom shape or logo. Choose the size that suits you best.