How to choose the personalized pin style?
The most popular types of pins are classic embossed pins and metal die struck pins. We will suggest you through the pin types and help you choose the best style for your particular custom pin project. And we will offer custom-made suggestions on the best pins process to use based on your design and or preferences.
● What style of lapel pin is right for my needs?
○ Soft enamel lapel pins are the most popular form of custom lapel pins. The personalized soft enamel pins are extremely vibrantly colored, durable, and cost effective. Custom made soft enamel lapel pins are made of a die struck metal with colored enamel filling the recessed metal areas.
○ Custom die struck pins offer a classic appearance. The die struck process is most notable for its raised polished surface and recessed textured background. Custom die struck pins are the most popular choice for service and years of service awards. The personalized die struck metal pins use a brass or copper base metal chosen for its softness to achieve a high quality stamping.
○ Custom cloisonné pins are the highest quality pin badges. The best cloisonne' hard enamel pins have a jewelry-like appearance with meticulous hand-crafted detailing. Each cloisonné pin is stone polished and plated resulting in an exquisite piece of jewelry.
○ Custom silk screen pins process gives the custom lapel pins maximum flexibility in print space, design , and color. The custom logos on a silkscreen pin goes all the way to the edge, eliminating the need for a metal border.
○ Full color custom Offset Lapel Pins offer the highest resolution and crystal clear detail. These custom metal pins have a smooth surface to which the art design is printed on that surface and faithfully reproduces it on a lapel pin.
● What the metal lapel pin size should I order?
The most common pin sizes range from 0.75" to 1.0".
Average team trading pin size is 1.75". 90% of teams order 1.50", 1.75" or 2.00" Custom lapel pins come in just about any size you want. Custom shape or custom logos. Get the size that's right for you.